Monday, May 24, 2010

Bandaids and Sour Patch Kids.




I have been blogging about Sarah lately. Only because when you are six moths old pretty much everything is a milestone. Megan says and does such darling things I really need to get them down so I won't forget. When I come home from work in the morning there are always the sweetest notes and pictures that Megan has written/drawn for me. This one is a "Rainbow with a Sun and Flowers". Megan is also giong through the bandaid phase. I was fine with putting bandaids on tiny ouchies to avoid the arguement.... Until she had an allergic reaction to one of the band-aids.
Finally, on our last Super Wal-Mart adventure, Megan had a box of Sourpatch Kids and as we were driving home Sarah was strangley content. I asked Megan what Sarah was doing and her reply, "Mom, us are just eatin dees sour tings, Sarah likes the green ones." So rather than pull-over I just let Sarah keep eating it and watched her in the little reflector mirror (not a total slaker mom) she spit it out and it just stuck to her shirt. I asked Megan to not share with Sarah, for a little while at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment