Monday, June 28, 2010

Camping



We have already had two camping trips this season. We just go up Left Hand since it is close. I really enjoy not having a phone, or internet, but still having the benefit of airconditioning and T.V. movies. Sorry I just can't totally rough it. The Girls really like all of the out door time as well. Megan has a friend when we go camping, her name is Kambry and they are so cute together. They are hanging glow bracelets on the jeep so they can have head lights. We went for a "Hike" around the campsite and Megan saw a pile of sticks in the river and called it a "beaver damn-it".I wonder where she gets these things. I feel so fortunate to have such two precious girls, they are so delightful, I don't know what I'd do without them. P.S. I think that Sarah is teething :(

No comments:

Post a Comment