Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summa Time

 Hogle Zoo.  What a Zoo, and I am not referring to the animals.  I was going to take my girls alone, but am I glad I had Wes go with us.  I can't believe the grown adults who were pushing and shoving  my kids out of the way just so they can look at the amimals.  Reall my kid is 2 feet tall.  You can't see over her head?  I just sat there in disbelief.  Yay for the carosel and the train that had more organized chaos, you wouldn't guess from the smiles that it was a slightly frustrating day.  

 It was a cooler day so this tiger was less shaded up so we could see him.

 The giraffes are always my favorite.  It is about time their "habitat" is remodled.  It seemed so bleak compared to the new "Rocky Shores" exhibit.
 Megan had her dance recital.  She is quite the mover and shaker.  We videoed the performance and she refused to smile in the other pics, so I am posting 2 shots.

 Sweet Sarah and  her baby fresh out of the tubby. 
 Preschool Graduation.  Oh sad day.  I am so happy Meg had the opportunity to attend "tiny tot tech" this year. Believe it or not, both Wes and I attended this preschool.  Megan was practicing the songs for graduation for weeks, and it showed,  she sang every word with such enthusiam and looked so pretty as the pink crayon. 

 Thank you Teacher Hunter. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment