Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January

 I am a little out of date.  I am working backwards and just hitting the highligts.  I have other pictures on my phone of the fun places we go, but like always I can't find my phone and, I am just too lazy to go find it.   Here goes.  Here are a few rare moments when my kids are getting along.  They are licking lines of powdered candy, and taking turns on the Innotab.

 Merrry Christmas. We had a family christmas eve dinner at our house, Cheezy girls.
 Christmas was a success.  Look at this sweet spoiled girl.  Sarah didn't want to pose, she was too busy.
 This is how we tub at the Nielsen House.  Feels more like swimming when you have arm floats!
 Sarah had a busy 3rd birthday weekend.  Here she is crashed at her party with Grammy.
 Please don't hold my kids clothing/pajama wearing against me.  This kid has a mind and style of her own,  and I pick my battles.

 We had a Friend Party at the Jump Zone, I felt like the rest of Cache Valley was there that day too. It was a little crowded to really get your jump on, but we survived, injury free!
 Just had to post the Cute little owl themed favors.  Thank you pinterest for giving me a million new ways to feel less productive as a person when I see your great ideas, and they never turn out as I planned. (or as the picture shows.)
 I let Meg and Sarah have a "sleepover" oh to be young again and sleep anywhere and wake up feeling great.  They each started out in their own tent and ended up like this.
How fun to have a shared party with your aunt and Great Grandpa.
Oh look more pintersting guilt trip.  Not quite as easy as it seemed.  Little owl nest. Pehaps it's just me,  I might be all thumbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment