Monday, February 1, 2010

Megan Turns 3





Megan will be three this sunday. I can't believe how fast time flies. These are the pictures from Meg's 3rd birthday and of course Sarah's 2nd month. I started a bad thing when I took Megan to get her picture taken every month for the 1st year,I have to truck 2 kids into a studio and be really quick on my selections now, but who can really put a price on the memories, right? It was quite an adventure today to get pics done, the mall had a gas leak, so we had to go home and come back. The girls were really grumpy, but somehow the girl at JCP managed to get some cute pics. (Megan had to pretend to be a model). They both fell asleep on the ride home so I could make a post really quick.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Meg! Can't believe she's three. Time really does fly. Sarah is so adorable! Cute tu-tu's! Hallie loved hers, ps. Love the pictures, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Megan! These pictures are SO adorable!!

    ReplyDelete