Monday, February 7, 2011

Megan's Birthday

Happy Birthday Crepes!

Barbie Fashion Fairytale.
This has been an obsession since September when the movie came out.
Megan wanted nothing to do with "princess" for her birthday, When I
suggested a cake with a Tiara and Wand, she said , "no, its Fashion Fairytale."
Sarah loves cake, and she can eat with a spoon.



Megan and Irene celebrated their Birthdays together.


I love Hobby Lobby. Look at the cute paper




Did I mention that I love Hobby Lobby. (Did I metion that Wes
hates Hobby Lobby?) So I went to get an Eiffel Tower, and found
pink and black invitations, and it went out of control from there.
Megan asked all week when I was going to decorate for her birthday.
She was just anticipating the streemers, but she was thrilled.







Happy Birthday Megan!
You are such a sweet girl. She is mommy's big helper, and Daddy's best friend.
Here are some facts about her:
Favorite color: Purple
Favorite Princess: Snow White
Favorite Activity: Painting and Dancing
Favorite food: Chineese Low Mein (noodles)
When I grow up I want to be: A Barbie

Megan had a fun Birthday this year, we went to a Hotel with a superfun pool the weekend before. If only I remebered my camera. I am trying to get my celphone to up load pics.......














1 comment:

  1. Michelle,, you are the Best MOM!! Your daughter will remember this for ever!! Did I mention I love Hobby Lobby also!! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete